Product Marketing Manager, Central London (remote) – Up to £65k plus bonus and benefits
This innovative online business are thriving at the moment and looking to bolster their product marketing team. As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in managing different teams to release new products, manage launch strategies and campaigns, identify market opportunities and more.
The Product Marketing Manager who joins them will be from a similar background, being consumer focused with some expertise in ecommerce / digital products, being able to hit the ground running and ensure smooth delivery of various new products across the business. Are you the Product Marketing Manager they’re looking for?
You’ll be someone who always has the brand in mind, ensuring communications are in line with brand guidelines and work closely with creative agencies to create competitive positioning to take to market. If you’re a Product Marketing Manager looking to join a growing business with a lot of exciting work in the pipeline, here’s your opportunity.
Below is what you’ll be focusing on as Product Marketing Manager:
- Work with research and insights teams to indent market opportunities
- Develop go to market strategies for product launches
- Liaise with product teams to ensure marketing vision and consumer insights are fully represented
- Manage messaging and language for product campaigns alongside legal teams
- Monitor campaigns and manage analysis, business performance and reporting
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Product Marketing Manager:
- Experience within a similar product marketing role
- Consumer focused thinking
- Expertise in B2C ecommerce / digital products
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
If you think you’re the Product Marketing Manager we are looking for please get in touch quoting JW1008n.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/