Social Media Manager, High Wycombe -
One of the UK’s leading B2B distributors whose clients are some of the biggest businesses and organisations in the UK.
An award-winning business with a stellar reputation, they are currently performing exceptionally well and looking to add new members to their team.
The Role – Social Media Manager
As Social Media Manager, you would be responsible for all social media activity across their main and subsidiary brands.
Day to day, you would be:
- Shaping the social media strategy – both paid and organic – across multiple platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creating content for use across different platforms and finding new ways to engage with their customers and promote the business
- Driving social interactions with the brand and analysing campaign performance
- Developing and managing a paid social strategy to drive acquisition and traffic to their websites – including managing all advertising budgets
You – Social Media Manager
We’re looking for candidates with…
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a social media focused marketing role, with experience overseeing social media strategy and successful social media campaigns – both organic and paid
- A degree in marketing, digital marketing, business development or other relevant subjects, or someone who has completed social media/digital marketing training courses to further their knowledge and expertise
- A genuine passion for social media – not only is it your job, but you love keeping up to date with all the latest developments and trends
- A strong understanding of different social media platforms and how to generate content aimed at a B2B audience to drive leads
- Strong working knowledge of social media scheduling programs such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer etc
Ts & Cs
Ideally located for those living in Bucks, Berks and Herts, this role would be easily commutable for those based in High Wycombe, Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Maidenhead, slough, Windsor, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, St Albans, Beaconsfield, Harrow, Rickmansworth, Amersham, Marlow, Aylesbury, Princes Risborough and Oxford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.