Head of Product Management & Innovation, Cambridge -
An award-winning, global organisation, are seeking a Head of Product Management & Innovation to join their growing successful organisation. Offering an excellent benefits package and good home-working opportunities, this is a brilliant next step for a senior product management and innovation guru!
The Head of Product Management and Innovation will lead a team of product managers focussed on user-led product and service delivery, and as the company’s digital transformation develops, you will seek opportunities for innovation across their existing products/services, with opportunities to introduce new product/service offerings.
You will need…
- Product management: Experience in technical product roadmap management and prioritisation, and delivery of both developed and procured solutions, taking into account market requirements, current and future customer needs and corporate strategy
- Management: Demonstrable experience in team management.
- Technology: The ability to understand the wider digital economy and technology trends and see how they impact the product roadmap and drive innovation. Hands-on experience of agile delivery methodologies. Able to successfully lead teams through the full product lifecycle, developing sustainable approaches to development and support.
- User Experience: Exemplary customer focus and a passion for delivering products that deliver customer value. The ability to translate complex issues in terms of customer needs and to apply best practice in the area of user research.
- Innovation: Success in the area of new and strategic business development, new opportunity creation and diversification of portfolio offering and revenue streams is essential. Commercial acumen and financial numeracy are essential.
- Strategy: Experience in business planning, with a real focus on strategy, the external market and risk management, able to translate top-level strategies into meaningful actions to deliver on longer-term organisational priorities.
This is a fantastic role with many benefits, such as a relaxed and friendly working environment, and a generous holiday allowance. Due to the location of the Cambridgeshire office, you must be able to commute to their Cambridge based offices when business requirements demand.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.