Insight Manager, Central London / Remote – £36 - £46k DOE plus 20% bonus and benefits
This agency is the UK’s leading shopper media business. They offer a unique and collaborative approach that brings retailers and brands together to deliver exceptional results. Are you the ambitious and smart Insight Manager they need to bolster their already successful team?
The key responsibilities of this Insight Manager role:
- Lead a team to create, track and analyse campaigns through test & control analysis
- Ensure that all data uploaded to their in-house data portal is accurate and insightful
- Use the in-house data portal to create best in class consultancy projects that help their clients derive actionable learnings
- Drive innovative projects forward such as their new approach to evaluating e-commerce media
- Develop new methodologies or approaches for evaluating media with a particular focus on building an omnichannel approach which measures performance across both instore and online channels
- Set up processes to manage insight team workload efficiently while constantly being on the lookout for ways to improve and automate processes to save time
- Train client teams on how to deliver compelling and credible post campaign evaluation reports to clients
- Continually refine their evaluations services for brands, ensuring what they offer is ahead of the market
What we’re looking for in this Insight Manager:
- Proven experience in a data analysis role at a similar level
- Coaching and development experience as a line manager of a small team
- Experience working with regression models and a strong understanding of the e-commerce landscape is advantageous
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to interpret complex data
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to create complex formula and visualise data
- Experience using programming languages such as Python and R
- The ability to adapt to an Agile working environment with clear organisation and prioritisation skills to manage workload effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
Are you the brilliant Insight Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS633.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.