Senior Planning Manager, Central London / Remote – £47 - £60k DOE plus 20% bonus and benefits
This agency is the UK’s leading shopper media business. They offer a unique and collaborative approach that brings retailers and brands together to deliver exceptional results. Are you the ambitious and smart Client Manager they need to bolster their already successful team?
The key responsibilities of this role:
- Idea generation & strategy development
- Media planning
- Building the client response
- Development of tools and materials
- Consultancy projects
- Building cross-team collaboration
- Contribution to organisational projects
- Line management
What we’re looking for in this Senior Planning Manager:
- A proven track record in creating marketing plans for brands that have delivered results
- A balance of creativity (coming up with exciting ideas at pace) and commercially
- An ability to analyse data to glean relevant, actionable insights
- Flawless attitude in all environments, with a strong will to succeed
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to deliver best in class client service (even internally), at all times
- An ability to work at pace, across multiple projects and subject areas
- A proven track record in leading, engaging and developing a team
Are you the fantastic Senior Planning Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS632.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.