Partner, Central London / Remote – Up to £150k DOE plus benefits
This Partner will be working at a strategic consultancy uncovering opportunities at the intersection of strategy, brand, technology and design. They go beyond consulting to make strategy actionable. They use the rigor of management consulting and design thinking.
We’re looking for a Partner who can unlock innovation and growth opportunities and make great marketing and branding ideas happen for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
With global resources and deep specialised strategy, marketing and branding expertise, this Partner will closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value.
We seek an experienced, accomplished Partner – industry subject matter expert in areas of Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, and/or Branding. The ideal Partner must be entrepreneurial, a self-starter with a pioneering spirit, skilled in developing and managing business development cycle for Fortune 500 client base.
The Partner will also need to possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to actively collaborate with colleagues and teams across the firm. He or she will have experience in managing multiple teams, proven experience of winning client assignments, finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of successful business development individually and in a team setting.
The specific job requirements for this Partner:
- The ideal person has vast experience in building a business, exceptional intellectual curiosity and passion, fire in the belly and influence skills
- 15+ years of relevant strategy, innovation, marketing and/or branding experience; background in strategic consulting and/or digital strategy and marketing
- Proven track record of creating new business opportunities through proactive lead generation; spearheading new business pitches and selling to Fortune 500 client base
- Proven interpersonal relationship skills and ability to interact effectively with senior executives and employees in all areas of the company
- Ability to elegantly and successfully gain the respect of clients, colleagues and staff, to maintain open and efficient lines of communication at all times
- Must be high energy, driven, focused, assertive and results-oriented
If you’re the Partner who enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life then please get in touch quoting job reference SS624d.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com