PPC Executive, Richmond/Remote – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
This digital marketing agency help brands make positive connections to deliver measurable results and ROI. They need an up and coming PPC Executive to help them grow.
The successful PPC Executive will be responsible for supporting their paid media manager in creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies, to produce results driven campaigns for a portfolio of clients. This PPC Executive will have a hunger to get involved, to help, develop and grow their skills at the agency. In return, you will receive a mentor within the team to answer all your questions and implement a bespoke learning and development plan for you.
Key responsibilities of this PPC Executive:
· Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms.
· Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns.
· Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
· Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment.
· Working collaboratively with the Client Services Team and helping communicate PPC concepts and recommendations to clients.
The kind of experience this PPC Executive we’re looking for:
· At least 1 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency environment
· Experience exposure to PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines
· Experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools
· Experience in managing client campaigns and relationships
· Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge
· Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team
· Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data
· Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
· Experience working for big brands on complicated PPC campaigns
· Great Excel knowledge
· Google Analytics
· Google Ads
· Team player
· Ability to think of your feet
· Be flexible to a varied approach in the workplace
· Google Ads Fundamental certification
Are you the PPC Executive this thriving digital agency are looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS598s.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com