Business Development Manager, London, Up to £50k + £45k Bonus Dependent on Experience.
This tech business is a world-leader in digital marketing technology. They maximise online sales of brands and retailers globally and have a client portfolio which includes global tech giants who trust them to consolidate and deliver inspiring digital online content to the world’s largest websites. They want a Business Development Manager to help drive the business forward.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for building relationships with new clients across the world, improving the company’s proposition for clients and identifying ways to continue our fast growth.
As Business Development Manager you’ll be part of their Business Development team where you'll be working with some of the largest brands in the world. You’ll be someone who excels at identifying sales leads, pitching innovative product suites, closing deals and can maintain a great relationship with new contacts.
As Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for maximising business from both new and existing brands
- Global travel required and expected
- Working with the Chief Commercial Officer to avoid duplication or mis-alignment but otherwise a fundamentally autonomous role to secure new business from new logos and existing brands
- Ensure all opportunities are managed from start to finish using Salesforce to create a robust and professional funnel management process
- Expand connections within the assigned list of existing brands to reach all budget holders
- Hand over new business professionally and in a timely fashion to ensure delivery by the support team at the office
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following:
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contract
- Proven experience in generating and managing large volume of sales leads
- Great understanding of and a passion for the digital marketing space
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- 6-8 years’ experience relevant experience
- Experience working internationally
- Be a confident sales presenter
Are you the Business Development Manager this tech-focussed agency needs? If you are, please get in touch quoting job reference SP054b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com