We are delighted to partnering once more with a Northern success story: growing a number of brands both domestically and overseas. They are in a sweet spot currently and looking to add to their marketing team.
Reporting into a Brand Manager, this new permanent Marketing Executive will:
- Hold responsibility for a smaller brand in their portfolio once established
- Assist the Brand Managers on their leading growth brands
- Manage the artwork process, working closely with design agencies and internal stakeholders through to print
- Support the briefing and development of new product ranges
- Be the competitor champion, reporting on activity monthly
- Support the development of products and supporting images for global export, including the USA and Canada
- Liaise with agencies on product set up and photography, and improving our retailer online presence
- Assist in the development and implementation of consumer communication plans – including digital marketing
- Support Brand and Social Managers on creative asset delivery
- Support the Social Manager on consumer relationship management
You will be a graduate, ideally in Marketing and with the desire to forge a career in FMCG / branded goods. You'll be a strong communicator, relationship-builder and project manager and must be able to demonstrate these atttributes. Please get in touch for a confidential chat!