Hybrid - Remote/Office based
A fantastic company in the sports/entertainment industry are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
They are a growing team with plans of expansion in the coming years, meaning there is plenty of opportunity to progress within.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Support Marketing Manager in activating marketing campaigns that help drive awareness of products and services.
- Ensure marketing communications are consistent with our visual identity and tone of voice.
- Manage, organise and deliver events, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Manage website updates, and social media sites - ensuring up to date, relevant content.
- Evaluate and recommend additional features and content to further enhance customer experience on the website
- Manage and review SEO performance and PPC and provide recommendations based on results.
- Assist and support the Marketing Manager with Internal Comms initiatives.
Required experience of the Marketing Executive:
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience - ideally B2B, but B2C will be considered.
- Practical experience of copy writing.
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Ideally experience using Abode Suite, Google Analytics, SEO and PPC software.
- Practical knowledge of HTML.
- Self-starter demonstrating initiative.
- Organised multi-tasker who is capable of juggling a number of priorities.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!