- Senior Marketing Manager
- Salary £38,000
- Based in Sussex
Join one of the finest and most celebrated arts and live performance venues in the world.
Looking for a classic all-rounder marketer with a good understanding of running digital campaigns. You are strategic, creative, passionate and able to lead key marketing activities.
You'll need to be a natural collaborator and comfortable taking a 'hands on' approach. This is a central position within a small marketing team.
You'll support the Head of Communications to define and deliver campaigns to grow customer audiences and meet sales targets across all activities of the company, consistent with the values and aspirations of the brand.
- Proven experience of defining and implementing successful sales and audience development campaigns, across multiple channels.
- Proven experience of using a CRM database system for marketing initiatives and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience of using insight data.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Line management experience.
- Deliver a sales & marketing plan across all activities to ensure sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Develop digital marketing opportunities and innovations across all campaigns.
- Define and deliver an integrated multi-channel sales & marketing plan to ensure sales targets for Tour and learning & engagement work are achieved or exceeded, working closely with relevant stakeholders.
- Use audience insight data to inform commercial decision making.