Content Designer - 6 Month Contract - Public Sector - Edinburgh - £330 Per day
Your new company
Content Design Opportunity for a large digital consultancy.
Hays Marketing are looking for a Content Designer to be part of an exciting project for a large global consultancy.
What you will be doing
In this role your work may involve the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels. You will be expected to:
- take responsibility for content quality, manage small teams and mentor content colleagues
- write and map user stories
- review the work of others to assure quality lead on cross-government content projects
- engage with and contribute to the cross-government content community
- you will be working closely with :- Interaction Designers, User Researchers, Developers
What we are looking for
- 3-4 years experience in a Content Designer role
- Experience of working within the Government Digital Service (GDS) environment
- 2-4 years experience following and working to GDS standards
- Previously worked with Government agencies such as DWP, HMCTS, Home Office etc
- Experience of writing content using HTML and JASON
- Good Understanding of accessibility standards
- Agile working
- Stakeholder relationship management
- strategic thinking
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. £330 per day outside of IR35 . 2 days on site every 6 weeks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.