Your new role:
- Identify, create and manage B2B brand marketing campaigns as set out by the UK marketing plan to meet clear and quantifiable objectives.
- Create marketing plans and briefing documentation for suppliers well in advance of planned campaigns.
- Work with and manage the productivity of key suppliers utilising all channels including printed & digital media, trade advertising media, email, direct mail, social media, PR, website & online channels, events & exhibitions and other trade channels.
- Deliver campaigns that meet or exceed the objectives set out in the UK marketing plan.
- Create and manage clear marketing communications, deliver campaign project plans and provide regular updates and executive summaries on both the project and communications plan and the results against the objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing team and wider business to communicate campaigns, gain information on business needs and how marketing campaign objectives link into business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and directives (such as Corporate Governance Manual and Rules of Procedures) in the current version.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Qualified to degree level in marketing, CIM is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in marketing and campaign management, experience of managing multiple campaigns simultaneously to successful outcomes.
- Experience of briefing, collaborating with an managing the outcome of agencies and suppliers to a successful conclusion.
- Experience of working with and presenting to sales teams and peers, and of successful budget management and forecasting, knowledge of the UK heating market is an advantage.
- Ability to identify opportunities, value propositions and areas of differentiation, attention to detail is essential.
- Organised, accountable and be able to communicate effectively.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office) and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return:
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Flu vaccinations.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised restaurant.
- Extensive training for all employees.
- International development programmes.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Well-being programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.