Marketing and Business Development Manager
Your new company
A leading, boutique London based law firm based are looking for their new Marketing and Business Development Manger. The firm cover everything from family law to property and litigation's. In the new climate, they have moved to a hybrid working model meaning you'll only be in the office three days a week.
Your new role
As Marketing and Business Development Manager, you'll be managing all aspects of the function rather than a team. Developing and implementing strategic initiatives aimed at building and maintaining client relationships. Identifying new business opportunities, winning new work and positioning and profiling the firm as a leader in its areas of expertise. You'll be taking full control of the website and social media management as well as event planning as well as assisting in creating promotional materials.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2-3 years Marketing and Business Development Management experience from Legal/Professional/Financial Services
- Experience of researching market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information.
- Copywriting experience - being able to produce attractive, compelling prose on demand.
- Experience of fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, blogs, website content, and other promotional materials.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
What you'll get in return
Up for £50,000 salary, plus a benefits package includes a defined contribution pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and PerkBox,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.