PR Senior Account Manager, Ipswich -
Think marine views, LinkedIn Learning accounts, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular promotions and a dedicated team!
A leading, and well accredited award-winning marketing and PR agency are looking for a capable PR Account Manager to join their growing team. We can consider across levels, it’s all about culture fit! They also work on a very flexible basis so can consider a hybrid working approach.
- Ideally 2-4 years agency experience, working in a PR facing role. Any relevant degrees would be advantageous
- Clear experience managing supplier relationships and ideally some event management experience
- Confident business development experience and commercial awareness
- Exceptional written skills with an evident attention to detail and love for building relationships
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Capable PR skills and ability to manage media relationships, with some exposure to wider digital marketing such as SEO
- Building and nurturing key client relationships, ensuring they’re personable and drive trust
- Developing and strategizing PR plans which will fulfil clients communications goals
- Managing and updating the PR schedule, setting up meetings with media and managing supplier relationships
- Working tirelessly to recognise key PR opportunities for clients and staying up to date with latest trends, identifying the key media relationships and thinking creatively
- Drafting press releases, copy and even SEO work for clients
- Confidently managing social media and developing social media strategies
Ts & Cs
Opportunities for hybrid working, so as long as you can commute to Ipswich a few times every month and are coming in with the required experience, please apply.
Commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.