Senior Account Manager, South London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
An agency that pride themselves on the quality of their work. If you're looking for an agency who do inspiring, integrated work - this agency will be perfect for you. As Senior Account Manager you'll be working on a luxury supercar brand on international campaigns.
Are you the Senior Account Manager we want to speak with? This role involves a variety of channels from events, digital and radio through to PPC, social, web and more. You'll be a Senior Account Manager with a great integrated background and preferably some experience with automotive clients too. If you do - you'll be at the top of their list for this Senior Account Manager role.
Joining them as a Senior Account Manager could see you progress in your career a lot quicker than you may have originally thought. This role will come with great responsibility, and the Senior Account Manager who gets the role will need to be a fun, friendly Senior Account Manager.
As Senior Account Manager your key responsibilities are centred around 4 competencies:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working with individual dealerships on their local marketing
- Working alongside various departments within the agency
- Keeping on top of account finances and timelines
As Senior Account Manager you will need to possess the following qualities:
- Great integrated experience
- Experience with automotive clients a bonus
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Highly organised individual who can cope very well under pressure.
- Must have good written skills and an approachable, professional telephone manner. Good communication skills are crucial.
If you think this role fits your experience and knowledge perfectly, please do get in touch with us as soon as possible, quoting reference number JW842b.
Also, please do visit www.air-recruitment.com/