Paid Media Manager
Cardiff (remote working for now and then 2 days in the office and 3 at home)
Circa £30k, great benefits
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work in the digital team of this brilliant full-service agency, with expertise in paid media management including PPC and social media advertising.
Working with clients across the UK, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and management of both B2C and B2B campaigns across a range of competitive sectors.
Your role will be to devise and implement PPC and social media advertising campaigns, working within clients’ budgets to meet their objectives and deliver against KPIs.
You will be responsible for end-to-end management of PPC campaigns across Google and Bing, from keyword research, audience targeting, copy development and ad set up, to monitoring, optimisation and bid management.
You will also be able to advise on the best social media platforms for clients’ paid advertising strategies, developing and implementing campaigns across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube in addition to other newer platforms.
You will be responsible for producing regular analysis of campaigns, reporting internally and to clients on the performance of campaigns against KPIs and budget, and presenting recommendations for campaign improvement.
You will also support the digital team on new business leads; researching and presenting opportunities to new and existing clients and responding to tenders and pitching to clients as required.
Key to the role is a proven ability to fully understand clients’ needs and audiences, and to grasp clearly what triggers sales of their products and interest in their services. We’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and trends across paid digital marketing.
It’s all about you!
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing PPC campaign, ideally with agency experience, be analytical, and have strong numerical skills but demonstrate creativity
Of course, you’ll have excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and of implementing PPC-specific campaign tracking via a tag management system (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
You’ll be experienced in using third-party bid management platforms (DoubleClick) and possess
Ideally you will have a wider knowledge of paid-for digital marketing, including social media advertising across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
As part of the team you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive package — salary and pension scheme
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews with structured career trajectory mapped for talented employees
- Excellent holiday entitlement — up to 26 days’ holiday per annum, plus bank holidays and flexible working over the Christmas and New Year period
- Commitment to CPD — a generous training budget, a leadership and management programme and funding for Welsh language lessons, professional qualifications and support masters
- Membership – fully paid annual membership of a relevant industry body e.g. CIM or CIPR
- Flexible working — as a caring employer we work to the needs of our clients and our people, adapting working times if needed
- Casual Fridays dress code — we encourage casual dress on a Friday (with formal office attire for meetings and pitches)
- Annual full team away days and paid-for networking events at sports and entertainment events throughout the UK
We’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest developments and trends across paid digital marketing. If that sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your cv to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk, quoting reference LG – 513
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.