Looking for a Senior Corporate Affairs Consultant (Director Level) - 6-8 month contract - Inside Scope of IR35
Your new company
An iconic health and research charity based in London. This remote will be remote working until people are permitted back to the office.
Your new role
Is to lead on the development and delivery of major communications and public engagement programmes/campaigns during a busy time for the Corporate Affairs team, while the department and organisations undergoes a period of strategic and organisational change. You will be leading on two keep organisational priority programmes:
1) An integrated influencing campaign to drive equitable access to vaccines and treatments for COVID-19 on a global sense
2) The launch of the a global report, analysing the public's attitude to science, with a focus on COVID-19 and Mental health
You will be making strategic decision regarding the delivery of these campaigns and leading the teams that are working on them, adding your communications/campaign insight on how to better the reach and engagement of the campaign.
You will act as a member of the Corporate Affairs Leadership team helping with challenges that may emerge as the organisational design process occupies their time and attention.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of leadership and management of a corporate affairs, communications or public engagement department or function
- Experience of developing and implementing corporate affairs, communications or public engagement strategies and operating plans
- Experience of prioritising between competing proposals in line with agreed organisational objectives and capacity
- Experience of conducting and commissioning audience insight, reputation and brand tracking and market research, including interpretation of results and helping others to use them to inform decisions
- Experience of evaluating the impact of communications or public engagement activity
- Experience of people management, either line management or within a matrix environment
- Experience of leading large or significant projects with organisation-wide impact and multiple internal stakeholders
- Experience of managing budgets and delivering to deadlines
- Good understanding of user-centred approaches to digital and programme design.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will work with a great organisation that is doing amazing work globally and be able to contribute on a very strategic level as well as a competitive daily rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.