Senior Marketing Executive – Bristol
To £30k plus amazing benefits
An opportunity to work for a hugely successful international software company at an exciting time of growth. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional looking for a new challenge; a really lovely role working with autonomy but with a dedicated and ambitious marketing team already in place.
This exciting role comes with a varied job remit including copywriting, content creation, loads of events to plan and manage, campaign management and implementation of the marketing strategy, reporting in to the Marketing Manager.
You will focus on developing and delivering successful offline and online campaigns. You will get to work across a range of channels and customers from charities to professional organisations. You will be responsible for implementing multi-channel campaigns to a B2B audience. Working with teams both internally and externally, you will pull together and deliver successful marketing campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Senior Marketing Executive with several years’ B2B marketing experience.
Day to day you will:
- Support the development of marketing strategies with a focus on partner acquisition and channel opportunity development
- Organise, oversee and deliver partner-focused campaigns (social media, PPC, events, email)
- Support the Marketing Manager with annual partner and customer event logistics and promotion
- Collaborate with existing partners to deliver targeted campaigns to their audiences
- Produce regular reports on campaign performance
This is essential:
- Minimum 3+ years proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Strong copywriting skills
- Event planning experience and willingness to travel to events
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM, Wordpress, MailChimp/Creatio)
- Proficient with social media and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Hootsuite)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Familiar with Adobe suite – Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Previous experience working for a finance software company
Salary and benefits
- £30k per annum
- Flexible working policy, full-time hours.
- Opportunity to join an ambitious scale-up organisation
- Health insurance following successful completion of probationary period
- 26 days’ holiday, rising by 1 day per 2 years’ service (up to a maximum of 5 extra days), not including bank holidays
- An excellent culture with regular paid-for social events
- Company health insurance
- Monthly staff recognition
- Amazing offices
- Extensive personal and professional development
Send your CV to liz@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk quoting reference LG – 386
PS you need a car as there’s some travel involved!
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.