Project Manager – Creative Agency – Bristol-based, mostly in the office.
£28k - £32k plus great benefits and huge potential for your career development
You could be in account management and looking to move into project management in a creative environment.
Or you could already be working in project or studio management and looking for your next challenge.
Either way, you will love a spreadsheet and be an absolute whizz at spinning plates and working on multiple projects and accounts at any one time.
This is an agency with huge brand names on their client lists, and who work globally with said clients. Big budgets, innovative and exciting creative work, this job really does have it all!
- Managing day to day operations for several high-volume production jobs
- Working with account managers and production teams to plan out larger projects
- Work as the bridge between creatives and clients
- Maintain the status of all projects, and report accordingly
- Manage relationships with content partners and publishers
- Travel/expenses/licensing arrangements and recording
- Creation and use of spreadsheets to an advanced level, including Googlesheets.
- Super organised and efficient, whilst being calm and productive
- Naturally an exceptional time manager
- Understanding and experience of working between creatives and client
Reference LG - 502
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK.