Bristol (and some remote work)
Competitive salary and benefits (let us know what you’re looking for)
Really brilliant new role for an Account Manager to join a successful, growing Marketing agency in Bristol. There’s considerable growth happening with these guys, they’ve had some client wins which means that they’re expanding considerably – great news to hear in this current climate, hey!?
You’ll ideally be working at Account Manager or perhaps Senior Account Executive level and looking to step up and push your career to the next stage, no treading water here!
Agency backgrounds are essential but this could be from a marketing, digital, brand creative, design or integrated agency.
B2B is preferred but consumer experience is still welcome.
To be considered, these points need to be relevant to you:
- Digital marketing, B2B, Integrated Marketing campaigns, social media, and mobile.
- Ability to manage the creative and design process.
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures
- Understanding of the print production process and the technical issues involved
- A good understanding of direct marketing
- A good understanding of the creative process across a wide variety of media, including web and social media.
- A good understanding of client profitability, reporting and liaison
- Flexible and proactive and the ability to manage challenging situations with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Professional and level-headed combined with a dynamic and proactive approach to managing and growing key accounts
There are excellent benefits available too!
Send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk for a very quick response!
Reference REH - 377
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.