Marketing Account Manager
Remote (for a South West Company), you can be fully remote or use the office facilities as you want/need
Up to £32k
Two Account Manager opportunities available for this integrated marketing agency who specialise in b2b tech on an international basis. You be working across all marketing mediums including all forms of print and digital, so some projects could see you working on brand strategy, identity, channel or content marketing, through to video, animation, web design and CRM.
Duties will include:
- Project management from brief through to execution and wrap up ensuring timely delivery of campaigns
- Take ownership of projects while delivering to agreed deadlines
- Report on project updates and to collaborate with the team
- Project briefing and studio liaison
- Creative brainstorming and the review of creative output
- Proposal creation
- Financial management including forecasting and supplier negotiation
Your background will include marketing experience in the B2B Tech space – this could be from agency or in-house.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference LG - 477
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.