PR Account Manager (or Senior Account Manager)
Fully remote working possible with trips to local offices.
£30k - £40k + excellent benefits
An opportunity to join a B2B tech agency dedicated to the marketing communications for companies looking to reach technically savvy audiences.
We are looking for a PR Account Manager (or Senior Account Manager) who will manage multiple important accounts in a variety of technology market sectors. You will be the contact for clients, offering consultancy both for strategic and tactical account work, whilst delegating and managing the workload and activities of other team members. You will have experience working in an agency or in-house PR, marketing communications or product marketing role in a B2B technology sector.
There’s plenty of opportunity for self-development!
As a PR Account Manager you will:
- Help onboard new accounts
- Be an essential contact for clients
- Be involved with client strategy and account development
- Assist with media strategy
- Maintain press relationships with relevant publications and managing contacts with important commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
- Analyse time vs billing and results
- Analyse PR outcomes and interpret data to feed information back into the account strategy
- Produce new content and project ideas following client goals and marketing strategy
- Draft written materials such as press releases, case studies, feature articles, opinion pieces, background information sheets, biographies etc. and/or to manage the drafting of such materials by content team and freelancers from a briefing document
- Manage all materials delivered to clients to ensure they meet the highest standards
- Manage social media programmes
- Assist on PR campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Understand client business and marketing strategies and the issues that may affect their markets
- Present to the media and clients
- Experience working in PR, marketing communications or a product marketing role, ideally in technology markets
- Project management experience
- Successful implementation PR campaigns for a range of clients
- People management experience
- Foreign language skills (bonus)
- Strong industry network and contacts with senior journalists and members of the press
- Commercial experience developing new business and managing budgets
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference REH - 475
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.