Media Planning/Buying Account Manager
UK based (Nr London, Bath and remote). You can be fully remote but need to be able to visit the office when required – at least once a month.
Excellent salaries, generous holidays and benefits
We have a great opportunity for a tactical media planning and buying account manager to join a global team; your experience could be from an agency or clientside.
The work will be across multiple blue chip accounts within the tech, electronics and IT markets Media Team.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to manage client campaigns
- Be a primary point of contact for the clients for who you have responsibility
- Manage full campaign process from proposal through to reporting, covering creative, production, media, copy delivery, ongoing optimisation and reporting
- Undertake media planning & buying – covering print and digital trade and business media, programmatic, paid search and paid social to meet client objectives
- Brief and work with in-house design team on creative and artwork projects
- Previous experience of media planning and buying, ideally within the B2B space
- At least 2 years account management or clientside experience in the B2B technology sector
- Great organisational and client liaison skills to help you to offer top level customer service in a busy and varied role
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference: REH - 451
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.