Head of Demand Generation
Salary circa £55k plus amazing benefits package
This is a key role in a flourishing business, working with a global roster of clients across everything from technology and manufacturing to financial services and higher education.
We are looking for aheadn innovative, highly motivated strategic marketer, capable of identifying opportunities, solving client problems, and delivering (and managing) digital marketing campaigns – including ABM – that produce exceptional results.
You’ll be someone who can look at things from new angles, to question what has gone before and find better, more effective answers to marketing challenges on a daily basis.
You’ll also be an expert in marketing technology, capable of getting under the bonnet of a CRM system, website or digital marketing platform and adapting it to what’s needed for the campaign. Google Analytics and Data Studio will inform your planning. And you’ll be a skilled practitioner in social media marketing – especially LinkedIn.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and manage demand generation activity, from initiation to review and analysis.
- Create campaigns by identifying marketing activities that generate leads.
- Manage paid social, paid search and retargeting channels.
- Develop well-defined target account/sector propositions and messaging to inform Account Based Marketing activity.
- Create and deliver ABM plans that capture and nurture leads.
- Set KPIs and take responsibility for the performance and analysis of lead generation campaigns, with constant optimisation, and analysing marketing and sales data to make recommendations on campaign refinement against sales targets.
- Track lead lifecycle and conversion rates from inquiry to sale using a range of marketing automation systems, including Marketo and Eloqua.
- Play a key role in new business pitches, selling the agency and its services to prospective clients.
What you’ll need:
- You’ll be well established as a senior marketing strategist/campaign planner, with a track record of delivering commercially successful campaigns.
- You’ll have an entrepreneurial eye for opportunity – and the appetite for capitalising on it.
- You’ll have the imagination to plan campaigns from their earliest stages and the practical skills to implement your thinking.
- You’ll have in-depth knowledge of marketing technology – covering everything from CRM systems to advertising platforms – and constantly be researching new technologies and trends as they emerge.
- You’ll be a specialist in the use of LinkedIn as a marketing channel.
- You’ll also be an expert user of web analytics and reporting tools, particularly Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. Experience of Adobe Analytics and Tableau would be great too.
- You’ll have specialist knowledge of marketing platforms, especially Salesforce, HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo and Eloqua, in terms of both configuration and maintenance.
- You’ll have exceptional communication skills and great client service skills
- You’ll be hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
- You’ll be prepared to travel to clients’ offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required.
So, if you like the sound of the role and the agency, and you have what it takes to deliver world-class service please send your CV and a brief covering note to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk quoting reference LG - 488
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.