PR Senior Account Manager – consumer PR, social, influencer relations - Bath
£32k - £40k DOE plus great benefits
Fabulous opportunity for a Consumer Senior PR Account Manager with a background in PR, social, and influencer relations.
A superb opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning PR agency in Bath and work with some brilliant FMCG and lifestyle brands.
What you need to have:
- Proven PR agency experience managing integrated FMCG brand campaigns for consumer clients - including PR, influencer marketing and social media
- Exceptional planning, organisational and reporting skills
- A natural and creative flair for engaging content, and intuitive knowledge of what makes a good consumer PR story
- Insight and familiarity working with paid lifestyle influencers: ability to devise creative campaigns, negotiate contracts, write creative briefs and manage content delivery.
- Proven experience managing integrated social campaigns across Instagram, Facebook TikTok, Youtube and Twitter, plus familiarity with paid social ads.
- Confidence to pitch ideas to clients and national media effectively.
Day to Day:
You’ll be helping to plan, deliver and evaluate integrated PR and digital-led campaigns for top FMCG brands. Responsibilities will include:
- Effective account management of client campaigns within agreed budgets:
- -Planning: prepare and deliver detailed integrated plans spanning PR, social, influencer marketing, digital content and experiential events/brand activations
- Client liaison: as the main point of contact for clients, present strategies, identify news hooks, implement activity and provide regular reports to clients / internal stakeholders
- -Managing a small team of junior staff across various account teams
- PR: identify and create compelling media campaigns e.g. news generation, product placement. Draft and pitch in press releases and features, together with sourcing or commissioning media assets.
- Influencer Marketing: identify, onboard and manage organic and paid influencers ensuring they deliver engaging, on-brand content for our clients, which also supports wider integrated brand activity
- Social media: devise & deliver integrated, creative content strategies together with supporting paid ads campaigns
- Help identify organic growth or new business opportunities within food, drink, kids and toys.
A great opportunity to be part of a small, friendly and ambitious team, with plenty of responsibility, team support and opportunity to progress. What are you waiting for?
Working in a small agency, you can expect to enjoy a higher level of responsibility – with the active support of senior directors and other team members.
Just email hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk with your CV.
Reference REH - 420
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.