Bath or Bristol with remote working option as long as you can visit the offices once a month
£30k - £35k
Autonomous culture and flexible working
Possible 4-day week option too
Fast-growing Marketing Agency who aren’t like all the others – they provide online marketing solutions for business owners wanting to scale their business and increase online leads, enquiries, sales and customer engagement – without the jargon or complicated chat – just straight forward results in a humble, down to earth environment.
The PPC manager will be responsible for new and existing clients coming into the business, drawing up and implementing solid strategies with ROI at the forefront of your mind.
As a PPC Manager, your role will encompass a full 360 PPC approach.
Key tasks will include:
- Manage client budgets up to £60k spend inc Display
- Setting KPI’s & strategies that are aligned to client needs
- Auditing existing accounts with other agencies to assist the commercial team
- Solid experience & confidence of building comprehensive campaigns
- Bring to life the performance of campaigns with engaging reports
- Working closely with management & project management
- Some monthly client management
- Nurture existing clients you have won & upselling where possible
- Thorough keyword research
- Delivering solid PPC audits & benchmarking
- Identify new opportunities through PCC for clients
- Competent with content & creative writing is a big plus
- Proving success through KPI’s and paid conversions (we have our own reporting suite for this)
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years PPC experience, in-house or agency side
- Appreciate how PPC influences SEO, Social, Organic PR and Display
- Strong writer, equally versatile in professional and creative writing and can adapt tone style, grammar, vocabulary, etc. based on audience
- Proactive thinker who actively seeks opportunities to learn, grow and produce
- The right attitude with entrepreneurial spirit – you can learn skills
- Creative – be brave to try different approaches, we’re all for that
- Empaths – sense what people around you are thinking and feeling
- Consultative approach
Send us your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference REH - 496
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.