Digital Marketing Executive - SEO/PPC
£25k - £28k
50/50 split with remote & office-based work
Brilliant opportunity to join an independently owned and run Marketing agency within the digital team, delivering organic SEO, paid marketing, and social to a diverse set of clients.
You’ll work on a range of organic SEO processes, create written and multimedia content, as well as optimise content supplied by clients; plus perform on site technical SEO, and improve site performance through conversion rate optimisation process.
The team also create social marketing campaigns, and run paid campaigns including PPC and paid social.
You will be using google analytics and data collected through google tag manager and other reporting data to strategise with the team on planning for the upcoming month’s activity.
Then perform SEO tasks to optimise sites, and discuss these directly with clients.
You will learn a huge amount from working with a diverse set of clients in many business sectors, and will be able to choose to specialise in certain sectors, as well in certain areas of digital marketing.
There’s the opportunity to have client contact, meaning you can discuss and deliver, with the support of the managers and wider team, meaning you will always receive the credit for the great you do!
You will also work with the inhouse designers and programmers, to implement larger changes that websites need to support the ever improving SEO and CRO.
To be considered:
- You need to have two years'+ experience within a digital marketing – agency or clientside.
- Experience in planning, managing, executing multi-channel campaigns
- Experience of working with paid media channels including Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Ability to gather insights from multiple data reporting tools and help recommend steps for campaign optimisation e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook, Google, Data Studio
- Experience using platforms like SEMRush and Screaming Frog
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference REH - 448
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career related information.