Marketing and PR Executive
Bristol (some remote working)
About the company
Leading architecture and interior design services business, with a close knit, talented, friendly team who together have created a supportive, human-centred way of doing business, with growth and development encouraged through mentoring and support.
We are looking for a talented and creative individual who is keen to work as part of a busy, multi-functional team.
The right candidate should be and innovative thinker with a flair for originality and be able to champion the brand and the business.
- Event management – coordination of in-house events for staff / set up of business development events with external clients / networking event attendance / senior level dinners.
- Media relations liaison – building a rapport and keeping in touch with local media to keep the business at the forefront of their minds when it comes to contributions / editorial / roundtable – panel representatives / awards
- CV creation – each staff member has a CV on file for use on bids, these need to be created and kept up to date
- Case study creation – each project has a profile page which are used across marketing collateral these need to be created and kept up to date
- Sponsorship management – manage relations with the sponsor / maximise the opportunities that the sponsorship brings / promote internally
- Award entries – researching opportunities / collating / writing award entries to best represent our projects
- Marketing collateral production – producing collateral as requested in line with brand templates
- Brand ambassador – protecting and supporting the brand as it’s used in/externally
- Copy writing – for all aspects of our marketing collateral / social media / website
- Social editor (content creation?) – management and coordination of our social media channels in a coordinated marketing strategy
- Charity liaison – working with our chosen charity partner to support them and promote them across the practice
- ·CSR coordination – as and when this is safely possibly (in relation to Covid) looking at and developing a CSR programme for the business·Press release composition – writing and selling in press releases to local / industrial press
- Bid support – support of the bid manager in collating bid responses
- Content management for social media.
You’ll have a few years marketing experience, covering the tasks above and be used to working in a busy, professional environment, where your brilliant communication skills and marketing skills can be put to great use!
Please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk, quoting reference LG – 487
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.