Hybrid of office and remote working, minimum 2 days in the office
£30k + benefits
Opportunity to work for a market leader as a Content Producer, within the Creative Content Team. You will play a critical role in delivering brand values to a wide audience – from key stakeholders, to customers.
Lead projects all the way from the inception stage through to the final output, whilst producing high quality and engaging content.
Supporting all areas of the business, you will be pivotal in delivering the corporate communications strategy.
As a Content Producer, you are responsible for not only shooting, editing and producing diverse content, but also developing concepts, managing shoot logistics and collaborating with stakeholders to deliver impactful stories.
- Scope incoming briefs and develop ideas for content, storytelling and formats
- Organise shoot logistics - prepare scripts, interview questions, location and communicate with key stakeholders to ensure the production runs smoothly
- Plan, shoot, edit and produce high quality and engaging video and photography
- Creative and corporate photography – setting up and capturing styled shots as well as authentic shots of people, places, food, animals etc.
- Post-production management
- Create content across various marketing channels, increasing audience engagement
- Produce content in-line with company values and brand tone of voice
- Support the department with necessary administration tasks including raising
- Photographer and videographer with at least two years industry experience
- Specialist production skills - including camera work (advanced operating knowledge of video, photography and 360 cameras and software), sound, lighting, gimbals, drones – a strong technical understanding of kit and logistics
- Strong video and image editing skills – proficient knowledge and experience within the Adobe Creative Suite
- Successful track record of leading projects from pitch development to launch
- Familiarity with social media analytics and how to use them to inform content decisions
- Understanding of the food, health, social care sector and the stories which are important within it
- Civil Aviation Authority Drone Flyer ID
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie ad Mettle ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference: LG - 509
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.