Customer Marketing Manager
Here at SC Johnson Professional, we have an opportunity for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our team based in Denby. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis in return for a highly competitive salary.
SC Johnson Professional is a leading manufacturer of industrial and commercial cleaning and skincare products. Our purpose is to invent new products and solutions that create efficiencies, reduce inventories, simplify training, and create a positive cleaning experience for users of our products and the spaces in which our products are used.
As a Customer Marketing Manager you will be supporting a customer facing team focused on product portfolio and promotions for SCJP branded products sold through B2B channels serving “away from home” users.
Key responsibilities of our Customer Marketing Manager:
- Become the Voice of the customer and End User to define strategy and tactical implementation to expand distribution through product mix, pricing, and promotion across all SCJ Brands sold through Commercial B2B channels.
- Recruit, train and inspire a customer facing team comprised of 2 Customer Marketing Executives and Customer Marketing Co-ordinator.
- Working with Sales Managers be responsible for developing and implementing joint marketing plans with key distributors across the B2B Markets in order to optimise promotion of SCJP products/initiatives and maximise marketing investments within rebate agreements.
- Champion the development of 360º integrated communications along the path to purchase including the activation (through customers) of; sales tools, digital presence, print collateral, distributor branch displays, special events, advertising, and ad hoc opportunities.
- Define and implement product portfolio strategy and ongoing life-cycle management to ensure optimal mix. Proactively manage this portfolio through customers to ensure optimal ranges are presented to end users with up to date listings, information, images and branding, utilising all appropriate channels.
- Ongoing product, segment, competitive and industry analysis to maintain and expand market share.
- Conduct ongoing collaboration with European Commercialisation Team in product commercialisation and performance objectives.
- Adopting end user support materials for dedicated sectors as per the templates provided by European Commercialisation Team and adapt for local market as required.
- Aligning to the local market media communications plan, determine the local end user campaign calendar and manage the creation and execution of activity.
- Working with European Commercialisation Team identify local end user and trade exhibitions/events and manage the planning, execution and evaluation of event (in conjunction with event agency as required).
- Take responsibility for the relevant marketing budget ensuring that agreed outcomes are achieved in a cost-effective manner.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Marketing Manager:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Some sales and brand marketing experience in an FMCG environment
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Role requires a broad background in product management, customer marketing, sales, and creative problem solving, translating user insights into viable business strategies, alignment of cross-functional team/management, and partnering with internal/external resources
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader with a proven history motivating and developing tactical sales customer marketing teams. Must have direct-line employee reporting experience
- Prior experience working within B2B commercial distribution channels selling CPG products preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
What we can offer our Customer Marketing Manager:
- Large and expanding fast-paced global business
- Committed to implementing best practice in all areas
- Focus on innovation and continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus a Production Incentive Scheme paid from the start
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising to 36 days with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
If you feel you have what it takes to become our Customer Marketing Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now!