An exciting opportunity for a Life Cycle Marketing Manager to work for a leading technology organisation
Life Cycle Marketing Manager
£220 per day
6 months+ with the opportunity to go permanent
Southwark- Can be remote working
I am currently working with a leading technology organisation.
My client is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join one area of the business' growing team. Deliver consistently outstanding marketing and service communications that drive commercial benefit, customer satisfaction and engagement. This role is specifically based within the engagement team and is focussed on delivering a best-in-class newsletter editions that drive a continuous positive sentiment across the audience.
- Own, build, plan and manage the monthly newsletter to our base customers. Manage the critical path for each edition. Chair content planning sessions and work with stakeholders to build interesting and useful content as well as supporting key business messages/initiatives to positively drive customer perception.
- Production and execution of marketing messages across various channels (SMS, MMS, e-mail, push notification, DM). SMS will be written in-house.
- Brief external creative agencies and manage the campaign production process. Write engaging and informative agency briefs that clearly communicate the activity taking place and the desired customer response/take-out, as well as assess the agencies creativity and content.
- Marketing experience with knowledge of campaign briefing, design and testing. Able to think both creatively and analytically to deliver compelling campaigns.
- Highly customer focused with ability to pull together complex customer journeys to ensure the best experience is delivered.
- Able to communicate, coordinate and plan effectively with external agencies.
- Excellent content planner and communicator.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Communications Executive, Communications Executive or Content Executive/ Manager. If you are immediately available, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130 or