Campaign Manager, Newport Pagnell –
The Company – Campaign Manager
Brand Recruitment have partnered with an industry leading consumer organisation to find an ambitious and driven Campaign Manager to join their team. Supporting their high-profile brands, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced consumer marketer looking to join an internationally renowned company.
Based just outside of Milton Keynes, this global organisation produces a plethora of market leading and award-winning products, some of which are probably sitting in your home right now. They are a dominant presence in their sector who are renowned for their innovative approach.
As a business, they are extremely supportive of their staff and make sure all colleagues have a strong personal development plan in place and offer a variety of training, mentoring and development initiatives to help you develop your skills and broaden your experience.
The Role – Campaign Manager
Day to day, your responsibilities would include:
- Overseeing the implementation of marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Being hands on across on and offline campaigns.
- Ensuring all integrated marketing campaigns are aligned with the wider brand strategy
- Working closely with agencies and internal teams on projects, ensuring that they are completing work to the agreed timescales and expected standards
- Creating engaging and compelling content for use across multi-channel campaigns, including email marketing, marketing literature, website, social media and POS materials
- Co-ordinating product launches, press events and industry trade show appearances
The Requirements – Campaign Manager
Sound good? We’re looking for people with…
- A minimum of 2 years’ broad marketing campaigns experience, working in house for a consumer, retail or FMCG brand
- Ideally a degree in Marketing or a similar subject
- A strong consumer focus and commercial awareness
- A proactive and driven marketer with a passion for consumer brands
Based just outside of Milton Keynes, this office would be easily commutable for those living in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Banbury, Brackley, Kettering and Wellingborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.