Executive Engagement Programme Manager - London - Up to £300 per day!
Your new company
Your new company is a global leading software company that is changing the world through digital experiences. They give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! They are hugely passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
Your new role
You'll be joining an established and diverse team in one of the world's best workplaces and working with some outstanding people to help your new company build strong customer relationships!
What you'll be doing:
- Bring our executive marketing strategy to life by driving the development and execution of the program components
- Collaborate with multiple business leaders across the company to translate business needs into unique executive engagements
- Think differently to drive ideas, develop, and produce creative engagement concepts
- Project manage campaigns, events and activations on time, quality, and budget
- Help build successful and repeatable program frameworks for customer engagement
- Deliver all work with the clear goal to delight executive customers and internal partners alike, nurturing levels of engagement within the Adobe Executive Program
- Work against key performance indicators and drive tracking mechanisms, analysis and course corrections throughout all campaigns and event programs
- Organize and handle internal and external partners to deliver key projects, events, and communications
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience leading executive or customer engagement programs, centred around engaging content, experience-led events and relationship building activities
- Passionate about understanding customer engagement motivators and creating memorable, outstanding experiences
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, and the ability to influence and steer projects in a matrixed multi-national organisation
- Outstanding project management skills and experienced to prioritise effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills for all, but especially executive levels
- Proficient at working efficiently, well organised and with great attention to detail
- Experienced in setting, monitoring and reporting on key measures
- Experience working in the technology/digital marketing industry, preferably with agency management experience
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience, event organisation and campaign marketing are a strong plus
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), knowledge of project management tools and virtual collaboration technology
- Native / Fluent in English, fluent in German or French is a benefit
What you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday
- Salary of up to 70k (up to £300 per day)
- Training development programme
- Great company culture
- Part a global company
- Possibility to become permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.