Exciting Senior Graphic Designer for a Leading Global Sports Retailer!
Your new company
Your new company is a leading and global sports retailer that is growing at an exponential rate. Your new company is a leader within their field and has been doing really despite the challenging pandemic. The company is looking for an outstanding individual to join their growing creative team.
Your new role
You will coming in as the senior graphic designer for the company and you will be involved in the following:
- Ensure the consistency of the brand image in the UK.
- Take ownership of all the graphic needs coming from our different departments and stores, ensuring high-quality creative solutions are always provided following the Concept Guidelines
- You will be working across multiple customer touch points, both in print and digital
- You will be taking full ownership of projects, from briefs to production, quality control and timely delivery of the assets.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in the role, you must have the following criteria:
- Minimum 5-7 years commercial experience in Graphic Design.
- A strong portfolio of work and a proven track record of excellence.
- The ability to display commercially minded conceptual thinking.
- Working proficiency with the latest technologies and tools (Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects).
- Illustration and Videography skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong understanding of key graphic design and marketing principles
- Have design experience in both print and digital, working either on the client or agency side
- Collaborative, able to ideate and construct within a team-based creative environment
- Passionate about sports
- Strong typographic/crafting skills
- Experience with external providers to build strong, long lasting relationships
What You Will Get in Return
If successful for the position, you will receive the following:
- Base salary between £40k - £50k, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Private healthcare and dental
- Open to flexible working
- The opportunity to work for an exciting and fast growing company
- + much more!!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.