Senior Campaign Manager
Automata is building a world-class company in order to disrupt the life science industry with our new core product that automates lab work - including the COVID-19 response. Our mission is to empower labs of all sizes with accessible lab automation that’s fast, flexible and cost-efficient.
The Senior Campaign Manager will be part of our fast-paced growth team, made up of a dedicated, friendly and fun group who work closely together on our journey to scale Automata’s go-to-market strategy and brand reach.
Why is this role important for Automata?
Automata has a big vision and ambitious plans for growth over the coming years. The Senior Campaign Manager will be critical to this next phase of our hyper-growth, planning and executing marketing campaigns that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities from specific targeted accounts and contacts.
In this role, you will be:
- Developing and executing marketing plans for a targeted list of key accounts in order to establish and deepen relationships (both new customer acquisition and accelerating prospects through their buying journey)
- Develop and launch one:one and one:few Account Based Marketing campaigns to educate, nurture and convert prospects
- Work closely with colleagues in the sales team to research and identify target personas and accounts based on fit, intent, and engagement and be accountable for qualified pipeline creation and acceleration KPIs
- Collaborate with the wider growth team (content, comms, digital, design) to ensure campaigns are streamlined across channels and aligned with the team’s wider strategic objectives
- Build a tight feedback loop with the sales team to develop and maintain target campaign personas, educate them on upcoming planned campaign activity and share campaign learnings and insights
- Actively monitor campaign performance and develop reporting to communicate results and guide optimisations and decision making
- Set and own campaign budgets and KPIs and build the blueprint for scaling our marketing campaigns as we grow into new markets and territories
What it takes
- 5+ years of B2B campaign marketing experience including 2+ years prior experience focussed on Account-Based Marketing
- A proven track record of developing and executing creative, customer-centric campaigns that have directly driven significant revenue growth
- Strong project management and organisational skills with keen attention to detail and timelines
- Experience collaborating and influencing across multiple internal teams and at all levels of seniority to build effective relationships to get stuff done
- Experience with the technical tools of the trade to help us define the tech stack required for the next phase of our growth
- Experience working in close partnership with sales teams and have previously been in a quotacarrying role
- A growth mindset with a bias for action - you’re a proactive self-starter able to take the initiative in a fast paced environment
What gets us excited?
We’re passionate about the future of Technology and Robotics and our growing success is built upon like-minded individuals who share our passion.
We believe automation can be a force for good and are excited to be building products and services that accelerate scientific discovery and innovation.
If this sounds like a good fit and you have experience creating impact at successful B2B startups with highly successful marketing campaigns.
What's our hiring process?
- CV Review
- 20 min remote Interview with talent and marketing team member
- 20 min Bryq Assessment - our AI assistant that gauges candidates on their personality traits and cognitive abilities, then match the results to role requirements
- 30 min remote Interview with the hiring manager
- 2 Hr onsite interview with marketing, presenting a piece of work & whiteboard session
- 30 min remote, social - meeting some of the wider team