Senior Campaign Manager – Adobe Campaign
This is an exciting opportunity to work at an innovative data agency within a diverse and passionate data team who working with highly advanced marketing technology and data models.
This is a senior data focused role and would suit you if you have a solid understanding of data and campaign management tools and are happy liaising directly with clients.
They are looking for someone with database marketing experience and campaign management experience Adobe Campaign
This is a varied role which will include database updates, campaign setup and execution and reporting for two key clients of this marketing agency.
- Take briefs from clients and follow through to delivery.
- Setup and execute ad hoc and new trigger campaigns using Adobe Campaign as well as monitoring automated trigger campaigns and reporting.
- Delivery, technical and data issue management and resolution
- Provide support to junior team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You’ll come from a database marketing background and have a solid understanding of both data and databases with a marketing background.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Campaign to build campaign audience selections.
- SQL skills and knowledge of ETL tools are also beneficial
- Data processing and data manipulation skills and data mining experience
- Good communication skills with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Incredibly strong organisational skills, the ability to think on your feet and multi-task.
This is a great opportunity to work at a fabulous agency that looks after their staff (they are often voted one of the best agencies to work for), offers great training and fantastic benefits.
The salary for this role is between £45K and £50K. Flexible work options – part office and part home based