Data Science Director. London –£95K to £115K
This is an exciting role if you are a client facing senor data scientist who has excellent analytical and statistical skills (ideally Python / R), have good communications skills, solid commercial acumen plus leadership skills.
This fast paced and innovative marketing agency is looking for a director who is passionate about data analysis / data science and is a confident and inspiring leader
This award-winning marketing agency deliver advanced and exciting analytics projects to a wide range of global clients. They have great offices, lovely benefits, and offer flexible working.
- Lead on the delivery of advanced analytical projects for clients which will drive insight and strategy.
- Work with clients and internal teams to understand client analysis – you will work closely with global brands to shape analytical roadmaps, scoping data science and insights projects.
- Manage a team of Data Scientists - leading your team to delivery, and getting g your hands dirty with high level, complex analytics yourself too/
- You should be highly skilled in the latest data science techniques and have hands-on experience using Python or R (or similar) with experience in a marketing environment
- Experience of working with SQL and relational databases.
- Exposure to Cloud platforms.
- Broad knowledge of statistical techniques
- Confident in presenting findings and working with strategy teams to use your analysis to improve clients’ marketing campaigns.
- Some team management experience
- You should be a self-starter who can communicate clearly, you are ambitious, love to keep up to date with your skills, and would enjoy building relationships with clients and internal teams.
This Data Science Director role encompasses hands on data science work with some team management working on exciting and varied clients. The salary is to £115K plus good benefits and continuous training.