Consultant / Business Director – Customer Engagement- CRM, CX and Digital to £85K
Our client is a well-respected, established and highly successful data led marketing consultancy with global clients across a wide range of sectors including retail, automotive, financial services and charities. They are highly innovative and offer effective and award-winning data and digital driven marketing strategies.
The company has a great culture, and they are passionate about their people, their clients and their products. They reward those who show initiative and work hard to be the best they can in everything they do which results in a very low staff turnover.
They are looking for a consultant with omni-channel strategy experience, solid CRM / CX and an understanding of marketing technology who is great working closely with clients.
Consultant – CRM / CX / Digital
- Work on solutions across strategy planning and digital transformation, customer engagement solutions, marketing technology and automation.
- Partner with teams across data, analytics, and technology deliver first class client strategies.
- An understanding of campaign execution technology/ marketing technology
- You have strong experience working in CRM / CX, customer strategy, data and customer insight with some understanding of marketing technology.
- Ideally you will have experience working at both agency and in a client-side role (some of the projects may be part client based)
- Experienced in managing clients and delivering projects to a high standard.
- Experienced developing performance-focused data and digital strategies
- The ability to gain insights from customer and behavioural data to inform marketing strategy.
This is an exciting role where you will have an opportunity to work with a range of clients in a senior consultative role. The salary for this role is to around £80K/ £85K plus good benefits. The office is based London, but flexible part-based home working will continue.