Marketing Manager/Senior Copywriter, Farringdon – London, Up to £55k DOE
This brilliant independent agency who builds category-defining service brands through design & technology is looking for a great Marketing Manager/Senior Copywriter to join their fantastic team. This agency has over 30 years of experience helping big brands across multiple different industries and sectors.
They’re looking for a Marketing Manager/Senior Copywriter to efficiently craft compelling stories, distil complex technical info into consumable content, whilst also moving across different projects, working with different departments and leading initiatives that boost the agencies brand reputation and lead generation.
The successful Marketing Manager/Senior Copywriter will lead on open-ended strategic briefs, frequently ghost-writing for press and whitepapers (covering technology and design). They’ll also write to tight briefs, for awards and profile updates. You’ll craft compelling sales copy, for social and email campaigns. And you’ll influence through website micro-copy, product pagers, and advertising campaigns.
This Marketing Manager/Senior Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Ghost-writing whitepapers across a range of design and technology topics
- Drafting email copy that supports lead gen campaign strategy
- Drafting organic and paid social media copy to drive short- & long-term campaigns
- Proofreading proposals and other copy
- Crafting compelling case study
- Ghost-writing and editing rapid response press comments
The Marketing Manager/Senior Copywriter will also have:
- Experienced in pitched and/or written articles for press
- 3+ years’ experience as a Copywriter / Content Manager
- Experience working for an agency or vendor
- Written winning award entries for digital and/or marketing industry awards
This brilliant agency loves to reward its employees and offers great benefits to those who are lucky enough to work for them. The benefits include:
- Your own personal tailored training programme
- Comprehensive benefits package that include family friendly policies
- Employee of the month (£100 prize), extra mile awards and the Red Lion Awards are just some of the ways we say thank you to their brilliant team
If this Marketing Manager/Senior Copywriter role suits you down to a T, please get in touch using job reference number SP048e.
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com.