Marketing Co-ordinator, Marlow -
The Company – Marketing Co-ordinator
Do you want to be part of an inclusive people centric culture for a fresh and fun business?
My client provides digital publishing services for ‘all things’ medical within the B2B industry. Based in bustling Berkshire the ideal candidate would have a knack for social media and email marketing as well as being able to flourish in a fast-paced environment. With a 90% increase in client account spend over the last year and two days flexi-working at your fingertips, you would need to be ready to support the marketing manager in the continued growth of this progressive company.
The Role – Marketing Co-ordinator
This role revolves around in/house marketing alongside marketing sub brands and liaising with the wider marketing team. Responsibilities may include:
- Carrying out all email promotion e.g. journal newsletters, webinar promotion emails
- Creating copy and email templates on schedule
- Being in charge of the company’s social media calendar and coming up with captivating content for all brands
- Assisting the marketing manager in promoting independent events and implementing multi-channel marketing plans
- Ensuring excellent client service day-to-day and in delivering projects
The Requirements – Marketing Co-ordinator
- Degree is essential - preferably marketing related
- Keen curiosity in medical fields or life sciences
- Experience in social marketing campaigns and up to date on trends
- People person who thrives on building strong relationships
- Inventive mindset and a passion for detail
Due to the location of their Hertfordshire based office, this is commutable from those based in Marlow, Amersham, Chesham, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield and East Burnham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.