Senior Brand Strategist, Central London - Up to £120K plus benefits
This Senior Brand Strategist will be working at a strategic consultancy uncovering opportunities at the intersection of strategy, brand, technology and design. They go beyond consulting to make strategy actionable. They use the rigor of management consulting and design thinking.
This Senior Brand Strategist will be a global leader in brand consulting and growth strategies. This consultancy unlocks innovation and growth opportunities for brands and businesses in a digitally connected world.
This Senior Brand Strategist can make great marketing and branding ideas happen. With global resources and deep specialised strategy, marketing and branding expertise, you’ll closely collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas, uncover competitive advantages and deliver value.
The Senior Brand Strategist is a key lead in brand strategy and innovation-related engagements. You’ll be fluent in innovation methods, from Design Thinking to Lean Start-Up, and be responsible for the project management and delivery of commercially robust innovations for clients.
This Senior Brand Strategist will be a compelling storyteller, able to construct a unique perspective and garner engagement from team members and clients alike. You’ll be comfortable in taking the lead at identifying compelling insights, designing engaging workshops and integrating robust commercial realities throughout the lifecycle of the project.
This Senior Brand Strategist will:
- Liaise with strategists who are dealing with global Brand Architecture and Product Portfolio issues
- Manage day-to-day client and team meetings and project workflow, ensuring on-time delivery of high-quality work
- Design and facilitate compelling workshops across the innovation project lifecycle
- Design primary research methods, using trends analysis, and planning experiments
- Summarise analyses, workshop outputs or research findings into compelling directional narratives
- Conduct branding & strategic analyses (e.g. competitive analysis, best practices and benchmarking, etc.)
- Successfully manage relationships with clients at a senior level
- Manage consultants and work with engagements managers and partners
- Prepare & present client presentations through excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Contribute to intellectual capital through knowledge sharing and business development efforts
This Senior Brand Strategist will be:
- Able to see through the data to create a unique perspective and articulate it in a compelling manner
- Comfortable with innovation and change: they pride themselves on creating new content and on working on projects that are cutting edge and thus require new thinking
- Interested in working at a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, growing company that is content-driven
- Able to apply creative thinking to client issues and to analyse/model quantitative research data
- Experienced in managing and mentoring junior resources
This Senior Brand Strategist will have a:
- Masters of Business Administration or Master’s degree from a top-tier program with 4-5 years of work experience
- Strong professional track record should include at least 3 years of management consulting experience and/or 2-4 years within an innovation or brand consultancy
- Industry knowledge and experience highly valued in one/more of the following: consumer goods, food & beverage, financial services, automotive, healthcare or technology
If you think you’re the Senior Brand Strategist that we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting job reference AP942h.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com