A fast-growing SME FMCG organisation with a number of brands working across exciting and growing categories.
This is a 12 month maternity contract, ideally starting mid to late September. Reporting into the Head of Brand, you will:
- Devise and implement the brand strategy and marketing plans
- Manage the brand budget delivering cost effective marketing support within budget and making cost savings where possible
- Work with external agencies - lead management
- Own the Brand guidelines
- Work closely with Product Development team on NPD positioning, product propositions, and marketing claims to support strong campaigns
- Digital and social assets - working alongside the Digital marketing team
- Write and gain approval of creative briefs
You will be a real go-getter with minimum 2 years FMCG Brand Management experience where you have shown clear ability and progression and managed multiple projects. You will be available at short notice, ideally within the next 4 to 6 weeks.