Events Experience Manager - London - Up to £260 per day!
Your new company
Your new company is a global leading software company that is changing the world through digital experiences. They give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! They are hugely passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
Your new role
The Event Experiences Manager EMEA will own the delivery of European event strategies and tactical plans that drive attendance, sponsorships, pipeline and growth of the brand internationally. You'll need to have a track record of experience in events marketing to succeed. You'll be joining an established and diverse team in one of the world's best workplaces and working with some exceptional people to help build a strong vibrant brand!
What you'll need to succeed To be successful in this role you will need:
- Must have 8+ years of event marketing experience
- Track record of creating large-scale physical and virtual events
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), knowledge of project management tools and event technology
- Native / Fluent in English, Fluent in German or French is a benefit
- Outstanding project management skills and experienced to prioritise effectively
What you'll get in return
- 25 days holiday
- Salary of up to 60k (£250 per day)
- Training development programme
- Great company culture
- Part a global company
- Possibility to become permanent
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.