£35,000 - £40,000
A leading B2C & B2C organisation with an international brand, based in Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively recruiting for a Product Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work for a very well-known brand and is responsible for planning and introducing products to market along with providing insight and key messaging for the sales and marketing teams.
- Responsible for the development of specific product categories, ensuring a solid product strategy and driving action to get products to market.
- Owning the product road map for all products within the specific agreed categories.
- Building up market vision (understand the brand, product requirements, pricing and competition in detail), carrying out market research and recommending price positioning, and providing this detail and insight to stakeholders.
- Product support for other divisions including marketing, sales and procurement
- Analysis, creation, and presentation of monthly sales reports on specific categories.
- Assist in forecasting new lines, or key products in promotional periods along with involvement with the phase-in and phase-out of products.
- Collate feedback from sales and customers to monitor, report and improve the product performance
- Experience working in a Product or category management role previously
- Solid understanding of product roadmaps and routes to market
- Previous experience working in a consumer goods/retail environment is desired but not essential.
- Leadership skills, outgoing and confident - capable of working with many departments, including sales, research and development, marketing, and logistics.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Experience reporting on key indicators including competitor analysis
- Common business sense, marketing knowledge and the ability to handle detailed logistics
If you are actively looking, interested in hearing more, or know someone looking for an awesome opportunity to join a well known brand as part of their Product Management team, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130 / [mailto:]