Marketing and Communications Executive in London
Our client is a well-established insurance firm, specialising in Protection and Indemnity (P&I) insurance that provides cover for professional sectors.
Due to expansion they are looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive. The client believes that when people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited.
The role will include planning, organising and delivering internal/external marketing and communications activities and providing support across the function. The job holder will be reporting directly to the Head of Communications, this role provides marketing and communications capability and show support across associated companies.
What you need to succeed
- Understanding of basic principles of marketing, digital communications and social media
- Previous experience as a marketing coordinator or assistant (ideally from within an insurance or professional services firm).
- Planning and managing digital communications including email campaigns, newsletters and working closely with web team in relation to website content and activity
- Supporting the Head of Communications in establishing and developing regular measurements and reporting of marketing and communications activities
- Capability to manage and support key marketing processes and systems including Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Hootsuite, design software and contact databases
- Communication - ability to quickly assimilate information, establish key issues and to express them effectively and succinctly in writing and verbally.
- Strong skills using the Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office packages - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Teamwork - willing to work as part of a team and to assist colleagues as necessary.
What you'll get in return
You will receive up to £35000/pa, plus a competitive benefits package. The firm provides a strong flexibility working policy and has a vibrant working culture and access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions; life assurance cover; and you will receive extensive support by working directly with the head of communications.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.