Marketing Manager, Letchworth -
The Company: Marketing Manager
Are you looking to join an exciting and successful team within an established and forward-thinking agency? The client based in Hertfordshire, prides itself on a friendly and flexible working environment which works for all. Looking for a proactive, ‘people person’, you will be the go-to for your clients and your role would involve working across a range of sectors, on a variety of clients, including both B2B and B2C to deliver quality marketing campaigns across the board.
The Role – Marketing Manager
Working for a respected agency, you would be responsible for all marketing activities, leading, planning and managing the marketing strategy for multiple clients, as well as representing the brands image. Day – to - day your role could include:
- Drawing up client marketing strategy and plans across various channels and media
- Implementing progression of visual and written content
- Creation management of digital and content based marketing campaigns
- Raising brand awareness, driving engagement and maximising conversions through the management of marketing campaigns
- Management of budgets and plans
- Creation of client marketing reports to show analysis and interpretation of results
The Requirements – Marketing Manager
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in either an in house or agency position
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of both general and digital marketing strategies
- Copywriting expertise
- Ability to articulate and explain complex marketing concepts to clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use productivity tools and systems including: Microsoft office, google analytics, google ads, social media marketing and PPC advertising
Due to the location of the office this role will be commutable from Royston, Melbourn, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Biggleswade, St Neots, Huntingdon, Harlow, Bishop Stortford and Stevenage.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.