CRM Executive, Central London (Remote) – Up to £35k dependent on experience
If you’re looking to join a team of forward-thinking digital experts, this is your chance as CRM Executive. Here, you’ll be working on a variety of CRM, data and email campaigns for this strong new brand. As CRM Executive you’ll be joining them to innovative their CRM function, ensuring data is used efficiently to produce highly personalised, relevant emails for customers.
The CRM Executive who joins them will be someone with a background in CRM, email and data, being able to get started on a range of campaigns as soon as possible. You’ll be responsible for managing CRM campaigns from initial brief through to delivery, ensuring campaigns are optimised and delivered effectively.
This CRM Executive role will involve working closely with data, carrying out customer segmentation and ensuring emails are personalised and relevant. You’ll also work with campaign management platforms and external teams to build, manage and deploy emails, working alongside the rest of the team to ensure smooth delivery. Are you the CRM Executive we are looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as CRM Executive:
- Ensuring CRM, email and data campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working on data segmentation and post-campaign analysis
- Collaboratively working with a variety of departments and external agencies / teams
- Carrying out A/B / multivariate testing
Below is what they’re looking to see in this CRM Executive:
- Previous marketing automation experience
- Good knowledge of CRM, email and data
- Desire to progress in your career
- Confident working with data
If you think you’re the CRM Executive we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW1028c when applying for this CRM Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/