Your new company
A specialised insurance agency based near Cheltenham, focusing on personal, student and education and commercial insurance products. With over 55 years in the industry, the customers and people are at the heart of what they do.
Your new role
Reporting into the Proposition Marketing Manager, this is a chance to work across a broad range of B2B and B2C products, supporting a number of new to market and existing propositions. You will manage day to day relationships with key Partners, produce tailored sales and communications collateral, and help to drive our ambitious growth plans through targeted campaigns.
- Execute the go-to-market campaigns for both B2B and B2C Propositions.
- Own key relationships with Partner organisations in order to best promote products and services.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Digital and CX on new products and services to drive growth, awareness, and usage.
- Develop Channel Marketing activity and reporting, to drive growth.
- Develop appropriate sales materials to support Business Development teams
- Working with Digital, content and print, ensure all plans and campaigns are delivered on time and to budget.
- Ensuring the brand and tone of voice is consistent across all channels and collateral including a smart standardisation approach to B2B and partnership communications.
- Work with product, sales, and insight leaders to understand and document the buyer journeys for each of the target markets.
- Manage 3rd party relationships with key suppliers in order to drive performance and maintain brand integrity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years working in a similar role with demonstrable B2B experience, plus B2C preferable
- Campaign planning and management
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice across all customer channels
- Proven experience of delivering and measuring performance against KPI's
- Able to operate effectively at all levels of the organisation and with external suppliers and partners.
- High level of customer focus and understanding of customer needs
- Entrepreneurial spirit and opportunity led problem solving capability
- Excellent track record of building positive relationships at all levels, including senior stakeholder management
- High level presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
What you'll get in return
This role is paying £30,000 - £35,000, 22 days holiday with the opportunity to buy more, life insurance, income protection and various optional benefits and discounts. A great, and very experienced, team and hybrid working make this a fantastic opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.