Web Content Manager - London - Competitive Day Rate
Your new company
Your new company is the UK's leading broadband provider aiming to transform into a digital leader to enable our fast growth to 1m households by 2023. They're a dynamic team of doers and move at the highest possible pace.
Your new role
In your new role you will be updating web content using ButterCMS editing and maintaining daily features for web Scope, schedule and manage content updates, keep the team regularly updated on progress of tasks through JIRA ticket management, work alongside the Marketing & Commercial teams to manage the launch of new promotional campaigns and ensure all content is updated in a timely manner and collaborate Product Design team to deliver content in line with users' need
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proficient in written English
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Excellent communication
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft and Google packages
- Basic HTML and CSS experience would be a huge bonus for this role
What you'll get in return
- Competitive day rate
- Great company culture
- Part of a huge regional company
- 25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.